Monday, May 25, 2009

Random

I know it's been awhile since I have put any pictures up. What can I say? I guess blogging is a little hard for me. I am just putting up a few random pics from the last month and I hope to get more of the kids.

We went on a cruise at the beginning of April for my 30th birthday. This was taken on Catalina Island.

Cute baby Sydee, 6 months old. Ava can't quite say the "n" in Sydney, so she gets called Sydee a lot, especially by me.


The day before Mother's Day we went to Noho's Hawaiian resturant for dinner with Chad's parents and grandmother. Even though Ava hadn't seen her for a while she got excited and said, "Look, it's Nanny(Chad's grandmother)!" So cute!








Some sisterly fun. They were both getting a big kick out of this and giggling as Ava would push the box around the kitchen.





1 comment:

LaVene said...

LOVE the new pictures !!!
The girls are Sooo cute
Poor Ava's face-glad it left no scars